The Skin Centre Charity Trust presents “A Night in Venice” Venice Charity Fundraiser Ball, with thanks to our premium sponsors: Bay of Plenty Times, The Hits, Devcich & Co and the Skin Centre. This will be a night to remember, a beautiful, glamorous ball including a sit-down three course meal, Charity auctions and entertainment including the Candy Lane dancers plus band HALO, an Operatic performance with orchestral accompaniment.
“A Night in Venice” is fundraising for the following charities:
– Methamphetamine/P Education in BOP Secondary Schools – (working with the NZ Police) and supporting the documentary around P, led by Lavina Good and Jessica Wright.
– Te Tuinga Whanau – (Homeless Shelter for displaced families).
– Waipuna Hospice.
Special thanks goes to our priority sponsors:
– Classic Group – CBC Construction.
– Classic Group – Classic Builders.
– New World Brookfield.
– Bay Radiology.
– Pak ‘n Save – The Lakes, Papamoa and Tauranga Gerrands.
– Tracey Abbott – Harcourts.
– Sandra Power Property.
– Sirona Animal Health.
– Carrus Group.
– Bella Vista Homes.
It’s sure to be a ‘notte da ricordare’ (a night to remember)
Get tickets here