Dr Libby Food Frustrations – The food choices you make have the power to change your life.
You will be amazed at the number of small changes you can make to your food and the profound impact these changes can have on your health and the way you feel each day. It is possible to change your relationship with food, forever.
In this powerful two-hour event Dr Libby Food Frustrations takes all the confusion out of food. In her usual down-to-earth style, she’ll guide you with the best food choices to make for you, helping to remove any guesswork from what to eat, when and why.
This event is for anyone who:
- Would like to get a handle on their eating habits
- Struggles with cravings and eating too much
- Is ready to get the most out of their body through the power of nourishment
- Wants a definitive answer to what’s ‘healthy’ and what’s not
- Feels like they freak out over food
- Is ready to stop yo-yo dieting once and for all
- Would like to know more about what food does in their body
- Craves a life where they can invest their energy in other things rather than obsessing/worrying over their weight or food
- Wants to eat what they love and love what they eat
- Is looking to better understand themselves, their motivations and their relationships with food.
If you have any questions, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets: $39.95 pre sales $45.00 On the door. There are no physical tickets for this event, your name will be on our door list.
Wednesday, 30 August 2017
7:00pm – 9:00pm (doors open 6:15pm).