Bay Venues is getting right behind supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon Week this week. Here’s what we’re doing… and we hope you’ll get involved too:
- Staff will be encouraged to wear pink on Friday, October 13 and donate a gold coin for the cause
- $1 from every public entry into Baywave will be donated to the appeal on Friday, October 13
- There will be collection boxes, for public and staff donations throughout the week, at Bay Venues main facilities
- Pink treats will be served throughout the week in the Baywave Poolside Café and ASB Arena Café
- There will be a few pink touches (such as this) to our website.
Local people affected by breast cancer will benefit as Tauranga Breast Cancer Support Services Trust will be the recipient of money raised. Here’s how you can help:
- Donate at any of our venues in the week of 9 to 13 October (look for the official collection buckets)
- Swim at Baywave on Friday 13 October and we’ll donate $1 to the cause on your behalf.